Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Poopy Post...

Ms. K: (standing on her tippy toes, looking into the mirror) Poop makes me taller.

Me: Really?

Ms. K: Yup.

Me: Yes, you are my big girl...

I guess I should start by explaining that we had a breakthrough last week. Ms. K, just like her big sister Ms. M, had a problem pooping in the potty. Ms. M would poop in her underwear in the beginning before she would even sit on the potty. Thank goodness it didn't get that far this time around... Nevertheless, it has taken a while for Ms. K to figure it out and be comfortable with it all. Last week, after sitting in the bathroom for about an hour and encouraging her to be a big girl and poop in the potty, she did it! I can only assume that is the reason she thinks poop makes her taller. Hey, whatever works...

No comments:

Post a Comment