Thursday, April 16, 2009

Llittle Blessings

God has graciously blessed me with an early riser, Ms. M. This is something that I will probably be thankful for in the teenage years. However, my little morning person isn't even in school yet (starts in August). Not to mention that I am NOT a morning person. I get as much sleep as I possibly can with a 2 and 5 year old.

Today was spent at Lowes and Walmart shopping for blackout curtains and a fan to drown out noise. I did this even though I know that she will be up, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, at the regular time. It doesn't matter that she will be sleeping in something that resembles a cave.

But, after our busy day with no daddy to help at bed time, I found myself taping (yes...taping) a blanket to the wall to cover the window. We had to settle with thumbtacks after the duck tape did not work, surprise...surprise. I guess you could say that's the way we do it here in Texas.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It's a great way to keep up with everything going on with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that wasn't Brittany! She was the last to use Google on my computer so it was sent as her but it was really me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's funny, mom. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete